HOW WE DELIVER
The countries that we ship to:
We currently ship to most countries. If you are based in a country that's not on our list, and you really want a pair of our PJs, drop us a line at email@example.com and we will arrange it for you (subject to shipping & duties).
What's the damage:
Please note - during busy times, holidays and big gifting periods, the delivery times might be longer. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about delays as this sits with the shipping company - we will, of course, do everything we can from our side to get your order off pronto.
- UK Standard (mainland only) – 3-5 working days – FREE
- UK Standard (mainland only) – 3-5 working days – £3 for all orders under £30
- UK – next working day (orders placed before midday) – £7
- Europe Standard (via Deutsche Post and your local postal service) – 4-7 working days – roughly £5
- Europe – 2-3 days – roughly £12
- Items sent to the EU over €22 and below €150 may be taxed at the border and may incur a customs clearance/handling fee in the receiving country.
- US & Canada Standard (via Deutsche Post and your local postal service) – 6-10 working days – roughly £6
- US & Canada Express – 2-3 working days – roughly £15
- Items sent to Canada will incur local customs duties & VAT upon arrival.
- South Africa Courier Service – 3-5 working days - FREE for all orders over £25. Please note - due to Covid, we are not currently shipping frequently to SA, but do bi-monthly drops. Please only press play if you're happy to wait a bit for your lovely PJs to South Africa.
- Australia Standard (via Deutsche Post and your local postal service) – 9 – 15 working days – £12
- Singapore Standard – 5-6 working days – £7
- Singapore Express – 2-3 working days – £20
- Rest of the World (via Deutsche Post and your local postal service) – 9 – 15 working days – £12
- Ireland standard delivery - 4-5 working days - £5
NOTE: Shipping costs may change depending on exchange rates. Also! Nightire cannot be held liable for any orders where the delivery address has been supplied incorrectly by the customer - we will be sure to do everything we can from our side to try rectify the situation with the courier for you if possible.
Customs & duties - what you should know:
As we distribute out of the UK, all orders within the UK don’t have any payable duties. Now that BREXIT has come into play, if you're based in the EU, there might be duties charged by your local customs authorities depending on the value of your order. Please double check these before placing your order.
Current EU regulations mean that Customs Duties will not be applied to goods under €150. VAT will not be applied to goods under €22 (until July 2021).
Specific spots like Norway and Switzerland have a low customs threshold and usually do incur customs charges. For orders to the USA, duties should not apply as the threshold is really high, so unless you order a boatload of Nightire, which would be welcomed, this shouldn’t be an issue. Canadians, you're not so lucky we're afraid - duties will still apply for all imports from the UK.
No duties are included in our pricing, so please check with your local customs office to understand these costs prior to purchase if you’re concerned, as you will be liable for duties payable if we ship to a country where this is required.
All prices are displayed in your home currency, but check-out totals will always be converted back to GBP.