The countries that we ship to:
We currently ship to most countries. If you are based in a country that's not on our list, and you really want a pair of our PJs, drop us a line at email@example.com and we will arrange it for you (subject to shipping & duties).
What's the damage:
- UK Standard (mainland only) – 3-5 working days – FREE
- UK Standard (mainland only) – 3-5 working days – £3 for all orders under £25
- UK – next working day (orders placed before midday) – £7
- Europe Standard (via Deutsche Post and your local postal service) – 4-7 working days – roughly £5
- Europe – 1-2 working days – roughly £10
- US & Canada Standard (via Deutsche Post and your local postal service) – 6-10 working days – roughly £5
- US & Canada Express – 2-3 working days – roughly £15
- South Africa Courier Service – 3-5 working days – £3 (approx R54) for all orders under £25
- South Africa Courier Service – 3-5 working days - FREE
During COVID we are not currently shipping to SA
- Australia Standard (via Deutsche Post and your local postal service) – 9 – 15 working days – £12
- Singapore Standard – 5-6 working days – £7
- Singapore Express – 2-3 working days – £20
- Rest of the World (via Deutsche Post and your local postal service) – 9 – 15 working days – £12
- Rest of the World– 4-7 working days – £25
NOTE: Shipping costs may change depending on exchange rates.
No duties payable for above countries. Happy days!
Customs & duties - what you should know:
As we distribute out of the UK, all orders within the UK and EU don’t have any payable duties (this excludes specific spots like Norway, Switzerland etc). For orders to the USA, duties should not apply as the threshold is really high, so unless you order a boatload of Nightire, which would be welcomed, this shouldn’t be an issue. No duties are included in our pricing, so please check with your local customs office to understand these costs prior to purchase if you’re concerned, as you will be liable for duties payable if we ship to a country where this is required.
All prices are displayed in your home currency, but check-out totals will always be converted back to GBP.